Year Long Training Program
The Principles and Practice of Bert Hellinger’s Family Constellations
Long Island 2013 with Mark Wolynn and Suzi Tucker
This training program is designed to provide a rich and deep understanding of Bert Hellinger’s phenomenological approach to working with family systems, as well as to provide a thorough working knowledge of the principles and practical aspects of facilitating systemic therapy in groups and individual sessions. We’ll explore the unconscious loyalties and destructive patterns present in our families and learn pathways that lead to possible solutions. With personalized guidance and numerous opportunities to practice all aspects of systemic work, students will gain the tools and skills needed to become effective facilitators. Profound internal shifts take place throughout the course of our experience together as new definitions of healing and health begin to take root.
24 days divided into 6 four-day weekends (Saturday through Tuesday) spaced approximately six weeks apart. This schedule is designed to allow students the time necessary to absorb the essence of the work, practice the tools and integrate the concepts.
March 1-4 (Tucker)
Principles and Practice of Family Constellations
May 18-21 (Wolynn)
Relationships: Free to Love
July 27 -30 (Wolynn)
Intake as Intervention: The Core Sentence®
September 28 – October 1 (Tucker)
Trauma and Resolution
November 16-19 (Tucker)
The Stance of the Facilitator
January 25-28 (Wolynn)
The Roots of Illness: The Origins of Well-being
Fee $750 per module or $350 for workshop portion only.
See calendar for additional information and to register.
- Principles and Practice of Systemic Work: The Therapeutic Stance, Levels of Feeling, Resolutions in Individual Sessions, Integration of personal and professional work, supervision and practice
- “Orders of Love”: Orders of Precedence, Fate versus Free Will, Blind Love, Enlightened Love, Parents and Children, Daddy’s Girls and Mama’s Boys, The Interrupted Bond, Forgiveness versus Agreement
- Limits of Conscience: Three Levels of Conscience, Guilt and Innocence, Bonding and Belonging, The Balance of Giving and Taking, Identification with Previous Generations, Success and Failure, Freedom and Emptiness, Systemic Messages, Working with Singles and Couples, Weight in Relationships, Aloneness and Failed Relationships
- Trauma and the Body: Somatic Integration, Working with Illness, Depression, Anxiety and Panic Disorders, Fears and Phobias, Self-Injury, Eating Disorders, Sexual and Reproductive Disorders
- Trauma and the Family System: Working with Children, Integrating Splits, The Dimensional Reframe, Reconciliation versus Resolution, Perpetrators and Victims, The Effects of War
- The Morphogenetic Field: Family Constellations and “Movements of the Spirit-Mind”
- The Weight of Words: Intake as Intervention and The Core Sentence
A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION from the Hellinger Learning Center will be issued at the completion of all six levels.
Mark Wolynn is the Director of the Hellinger Institute of Western Pennsylvania, Northern California, and the Co-Director of The Hellinger Learning Center in NYC. He conducts workshops and trainings in family systems therapy throughout the USA, England, Canada, Latin America, and for the University of Pittsburgh’s Medical School and Graduate School of Social Work’s Continuing Education Program. Mark specializes in working with depression, anxiety, obsessive thoughts, fears, panic disorders, self-injury, chronic pain and medical conditions unresponsive to conventional treatment.
Suzi Tucker is cofounder with Harald Hohnen of the Bert Hellinger Institute, USA, which launched several of the first trainings in the United States and forged a path for many of those who are working in the States today. As a writer and publisher, Suzi has worked closely with Bert Hellinger and Hunter Beaumont on the various books and videotapes published in the United States, and she continues to work with Bert Hellinger as a writing consultant. Suzi facilitates workshops and teaches regularly in the United States and Canada, including at Omega Institute. She also teaches an ongoing Guided Learning in NYC.