19.5 Continuing Education Credits available for mental health professionals.
Ready to take things to the next level? Join Mark Wolynn, author of the award-winning It Didn’t Start With You (Penguin, 2017), and learn effective ways to break inherited patterns of suffering. Whether you’re already working with people or just want to learn more, this professional development course is a fast track to deepening your clinical skills. Attendees will learn to explore words, fears, symptoms and behaviors in a way which, not only illuminates the core issue, but also the essential skills and resources necessary for implementing effective resolutions.
- Learn to recognize the Four Unconscious Themes that can affect heath, vitality, success and relationships.
- Learn the Core Language Approach—a specific method of questioning designed to quickly reveal the source of an issue.
- Learn how to identify trauma language that lives beneath the client’s story.
- Learn how to track the words, fears, symptoms and behaviors that lead to unresolved traumas in the family history.
- Learn how to create effective treatment plans that include dialogue, imagery, ritual, healing sentences, body-centered releases and other practices based in neuroscience.
- Learn how to design individualized homework assignments that allow new images and sensations to root in the body.
CEs available for psychologists and other mental health professions including RNs.
19.5 Hours. CE fee $55.
CE credits for psychologists are provided by the Spiritual Competency Resource Center (SCRC) which is co-sponsoring this program. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor
continuing education for psychologists. The Spiritual Competency Resource Center maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
The California Board of Behavioral Sciences accepts CE credits for LCSW, LPCC, LEP, and LMFT license renewal for programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological Association.
LCSWs, MFTs, and other mental health professionals from states other than California need to check with their state licensing board as to whether or not they accept programs offered by approved sponsors of CE by the American Psychological
SCRC is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN Provider CEP16887) for licensed nurses in California.
Cancellation Policy: A full refund (less $75 administration fee plus Paypal fees if registration was more than six months ago) up to two weeks in advance. Then a 50% refund up to one week in advance. Then no refund within 5 business days of training.