In this training, students will learn how to quickly expose the root causes behind many of the emotions, behaviors, fears and reactive patterns that keep us mired in our daily lives. Students will learn to explore words, fears, symptoms and body language in a way which not only illuminates the core issue, but also the specific and essential skills and resources necessary for a thorough resolution. Students will learn how to identify the unconscious loyalties, unresolved traumas and hidden dynamics that contribute to patterns of illness, unhappiness and dissatisfaction, as well as learn practical and safe interventions to deepen a client’s healing process.
In this training, you will:
- Learn The Core Language Approach® — a specific method of questioning designed to quickly reveal the source of an issue
- Learn how to track the words, fears, symptoms, and body language that lead to unresolved traumas
- Learn how to recognize the Core Language® beneath a client’s story
- Learn to identify the systemic dynamics that underlie a client’s main issue
- Learn how to track a client’s family history back to an unresolved traumatic event in the system
- Learn how to work with chronic illness and persistent medical conditions
- Provide clients with a context for understanding the physical, psychological and emotional symptoms they’ve been experiencing.
- Provide clients with new images for resolution
January 25 - January 28
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Contact the Workshop Coordinator