Are you free to love? Many of us experience our greatest challenge in the area of relationships. We find ourselves repeating familiar patterns in spite of our best efforts to change them. We might attack, withdraw, leave or be left, only to find the pattern re-emerging with our next partner. When we can gain insight into the forces that influence relationships on a subconscious level—silent sabotage, hidden family loyalties, invisible identifications—we can open new ways of being with ourselves and with others.
In this segment you will learn:
– What influences relationship choices on a subconscious level
– The four unconscious themes operating when relationships struggle
– Twenty invisible dynamics that can erode intimacy
– Three ways relationships can be significantly damaged or significantly strengthened
– How to preserve aliveness and establish your full weight with a partner
Contact the Workshop Coordinator