San Francisco Bay Area
In this training, students will:
- Learn how to construct visceral, three-dimensional resolutions in one-on-one sessions
- Learn how to use dialogue, imagery, ritual and healing sentences as tools for reconciliation
- Learn how to resource clients through body-awareness, body-sensation and breathing techniques
- Learn how to design client homework assignments to anchor an intervention
- Learn how to help clients break long-standing patterns of illness, fear and unhappiness
Each module meets the qualifications for 26 hours of continuing education credit for MFTs and LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
CEU Provider: Bertha Marquez, Wisdom to Heal
Provider # PCE5740 – $25.00 CEU charge per module
Cancellation Policy: A full refund, less a $50 administration fee, is available up until two weeks prior to an event. A 50% refund, less a $50 administration fee, is available up until one week prior to an event. No refunds are available within seven days of an event. In certain cases, fees can be reapplied to another event.
January 17 - January 20
10am - 6pm
Holiday Inn Express Mill Valley
Contact the Workshop Coordinator