Whether you are single or in a relationship, this workshop is designed to get to the heart of what prevents you from having the closeness you desire. Come experience Family Constellations, a three-dimensional learning process designed to reveal the hidden dynamics and unconscious family loyalties that limit your ability to have successful relationships. Guided by Mark Wolynn, one of North America’s foremost Family Constellations facilitators, you will learn:
- What influences relationship choices on a subconscious level
- The four unconscious themes operating when relationships struggle
- Twenty invisible dynamics that can erode true intimacy
- Three ways relationships can be significantly damaged
- How to preserve aliveness and establish your full weight with a partner
Family Constellations allow you to break destructive patterns so you can live a more fulfilled life. Once you are free of entanglements from the past, new ways of giving and receiving love can begin to take root. The results are often immediate and life-changing. Thousands of people throughout the world have benefited from Mark’s insightful and intuitive approach.
Saturday and Sunday
October 27 and 28, 2012
CIIS Main Building
13 CEUs (MFT, LCSW, RN)
This course is also available for one unit of academic credit to CIIS students.
October 27 - October 28
10:00 am - 5:30 pm
California Institute of Integral Studies - Main Building