Family Constellations reveal the hidden dynamics and family loyalties that keep us rooted in destructive patterns. In this two-day workshop, a new life course can be set in motion. The results can be life-changing.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn how to identify the traumatic events and unconscious loyalties that affect health, relationships and success
- Learn the four unconscious themes operating when relationships struggle
- Learn healing sentences that can restore a broken relationship
- Learn how to strengthen boundaries through body-awareness and breathing techniques
- Learn how to break long-standing patterns of illness, depression, anxiety, fear and unhappiness
Cancellation Policy: A full refund, less a $50 administration fee, is available up until two weeks prior to an event. A 50% refund, less a $50 administration fee, is available up until one week prior to an event. No refunds are available within seven days of an event. In certain cases, fees can be reapplied to another event.
$450.00 per person
July 9 - July 10
10am - 6pm
St. Paul's University
Contact the Workshop Coordinator