November 29 - December 1
Ready to take things to the next level? Join Mark Wolynn, author of the award-winning It Didn’t Start With You (Penguin, 2017), and learn effective ways to break inherited patterns of suffering. Whether you’re already working with people or just want to learn more, this professional development course is a fast track to deepening your clinical skills. Attendees will learn to explore words, fears, symptoms and behaviors in a way which, not only illuminates the core issue, but also the essential skills and resources necessary for implementing effective resolutions.
- Learn to recognize the Four Unconscious Themes that can affect heath, vitality, success and relationships.
- Learn the Core Language Approach—a specific method of questioning designed to quickly reveal the source of an issue.
- Learn how to identify trauma language that lives beneath the client’s story.
- Learn how to track the words, fears, symptoms and behaviors that lead to unresolved traumas in the family history.
- Learn how to create effective treatment plans that include dialogue, imagery, ritual, healing sentences, body-centered releases and other practices based in neuroscience.
- Learn how to design individualized homework assignments that allow new images and sensations to root in the body.