November 8-10, 2019
19.5 Continuing Education Credits available for mental health professionals.
Ready to take things to the next level? Join Mark Wolynn, author of the award-winning It Didn’t Start With You (Penguin, 2017), and learn effective ways to break inherited patterns of suffering. Whether you’re already working with people or just want to learn more, this professional development course is a fast track to deepening your clinical skills. Attendees will learn to explore words, fears, symptoms and behaviors in a way which, not only illuminates the core issue, but also the essential skills and resources necessary for implementing effective resolutions.
- Learn to recognize the Four Unconscious Themes that can affect heath, vitality, success and relationships.
- Learn the Core Language Approach—a specific method of questioning designed to quickly reveal the source of an issue.
- Learn how to identify trauma language that lives beneath the client’s story.
- Learn how to track the words, fears, symptoms and behaviors that lead to unresolved traumas in the family history.
- Learn how to create effective treatment plans that include dialogue, imagery, ritual, healing sentences, body-centered releases and other practices based in neuroscience.
- Learn how to design individualized homework assignments that allow new images and sensations to root in the body.
CEs available for psychologists and other mental health professions including RNs.
19.5 Hours. CE fee $55.
For questions about receiving your Certificate of Attendance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about CE, visit http://www.spiritualcompetency.com or contact David Lukoff, PhD at CE@spiritualcompetency.com.
Cancellation Policy: A full refund (less $75 administration fee plus Paypal fees if registration was more than six months ago) up to two weeks in advance. Then a 50% refund up to one week in advance. Then no refund within 5 business days of training.
November 8 - November 10
10am - 6pm each day
Holiday Inn Express Mill Valley
From SFO, you can hop on the Marin Airporter at the terminal and get dropped off at Manzanita Park & Ride, which is about a block away from the hotel - on the other side of the street. It costs $23 each way (cash only) and runs every half hour. The schedule can be found at www.marinairporter.com. You can also book a ticket online but they add a service charge.
Contact the Workshop Coordinator