The Family Constellation Institute
The Family Constellation Institute was founded in 2002 to promote awareness of Inherited Family Trauma and provide recourses to those who struggle with its effects. We offer Family Constellation workshops, as well as train psychologists, physicians, nurses, therapists, social workers, hospice workers and coaches in how to incorporate the Core Language Approach in their clinical practices.
Among the hospitals, clinics and teaching centers we’ve served are:
- University of Pittsburgh’s Graduate School of Social Work
- Western Psychiatric Institute’s 4th-Year Psychiatry Residents Training Program
- Magee Womens Hospital Infertility Clinic
- Allegheny General Hospital Psychiatry Grand Rounds
- Mon Yough Mental Health Services
- Pine Tree Medical Clinic
- Hoffman Centre of Integrative Medicine
- The New York Open Center
- The Omega Institute
- The California Institute of Integral Studies.
- 1440 Multiversity